To become a hunter رواية باللغة الإنجليزية عن كيف تتحول حياة إنسان بفضل شخص متسامح (1 زائر)

إنضم
20 أبريل 2015
رقم العضوية
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
توناتي
الجنس
أنثى
LV

كوننيتشيوا! ح5
ملاحظة: إللي ما بعرف إنجليزي يروح يوخذ دورةه2 أنا بمزح طبعاً
هذه رواية باللغة الإنجليزية بدأت في كتابتها تتكلم عن رجل كان من أعوان الشر وصار من أنصار الخير بسبب شجاعة وتسامح شاب في السابعة عشرة، وراح أرفع فصل كل ما شفت ردود وتفاعل من الأعضاء الكرام
يعني بلييييز ما تكسفوني ياي1 بس لا أنا بتوقع منكم كل خير أصدقائي إب3

To become a hunter​

Chapter 1: meeting a familiar face

It was a normal day at the hunter base, Zero was mediating at his room and everything was quiet, Vegeta was training with the Ginyu Force in the training room number 06, it was such a calm situation until they heard a cry of fear coming out of Zero's room.
Zero: NOOOOO!
Burter: What was that?!
Goldu: I don't know!
Jeice: It came from Zero's bedroom!
Vegeta: Well, what are we standing here for! Let's go!
They all nodded with agreement and dashed off to see what happened to their friend, when they arrived they saw Spectra and the Vexos standing outside the room with frightened look on their faces, Vegeta made his way inside followed by Jeice just to see Zero on the floor with X and Axl by both of his sides, the two young reploids looked up to see who has got in and saw the two warriors standing there and looking at the unconscious Zero with a worried look, Jeice was more worried than anyone else in the base, even Iris, it hasn't been a minute until the rest of the Ginyu Force members dashed into the room and looked shocked at the long-blonde hair young man still unconscious, they looked at each other and stared back at the view of Zero with all of X, Axl, Vegeta and Jeice by his sides. Suddenly, they felt an earthquake and turned around to see who it was.
Kanjer: What happened?! … We heard Zero's scream so Roger and I came as fast as possible!
Natalie: Oh my! Is he ok?
After saying that all of them turned to see that Zero began to wake up, he was surprised when he saw all of his friends around him looking at with concern in their eyes, they were waiting for him to explain what was wrong with him. "What is it, guys?!", said Zero, he looked at his friends surprised from the look at their faces. Suddenly, he remembered what he saw while he was mediating and clutched his head in a look of pain on his face.
Vegeta (with concern in his voice): Zero, what is it?!
Zero (whispering): Vegeta…he's coming…HE…IS…COMING!
Ben (entering suddenly): Haa! He's coming!
Everyone in the room have panicked from Ben's sudden move, Vegeta glared at him with anger but -and as they all knew him- Ben has ignored him and kept acting the childish way, running around them and kept saying "he's coming…he's coming".
Recoom: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
Ben (turning to the serious face): Heh…I'm talking about… (back to the childish tone of his voice) my friend Cristo!
All: WHAT?!
Zero was the most shocked of them all, well none had to blame him. He didn't want to see that face again! The face of 'The Cavern King'! Even thinking about it made him want to outburst all of his anger on that bastard! He stood up and asked Ben when will he come. "Haa! He's going to visit us tomorrow! Haa!", Ben said with his childish voice as left the room with a smile on his face, Zero's eyes darkened as he heard the news, actually, the last thing he wanted is to face that monster again! He clinched his fist in anger and excused himself to go for a walk through the streets of Paris. He left them and they all were wondering what was wrong with him, Armadrillomon didn't even bother himself to follow his digidestined partner because he knew when Zero is angry none have to annoy him.
Zero's pointveiw:
I was walking in the streets of Paris that afternoon, throwing curses on that devilish man whom is going to 'visit' us tomorrow. 'Curses on you, you NASTY DEMON!', I said in my mind. Well, none had to blame me for the way I'm acting, especially Jei, I didn't handle the look on his face. Anyway, while I was walking near the Champs-Elysees I saw three men walking towards me, the first one was wearing sunglasses and has no hair, the second has strange looking hair and he was acting like a complete idiot, my breath was caught in my throat when I saw the third one, he had blue skin and a long dark green hair, he was in black clothes and I could see a fire shape pattern on the sleeves, but the most important thing was his eyes. His right eye was ruby red and the left was acid green, it was HIM! The one who ruined my life and turned it into an eternity nightmare, the one who filled my entire life with only fear! He was there walking right to my direction, I just stood there frozen, there were only one word from three syllables on the edge of my tongue."Gan…kut…suou!" I said in nearly a whisper while they just went past me, it looked weird so I spun my whole body to make sure from what I saw seconds ago, and when I looked around, they weren't there! 'Gosh! I must've had a really bad headache because of the news. Damn it, Ben! How could you be so happy about the visit of that son of a…?', I thought for a while but then I let go a sigh of nervousness. Well, I wasn't in a good mood to wonder if I was imagining that or what, but I prayed to god that what I saw was just in my imagination, so with that I returned to the Hunter Base to get some rest.
"Zero! What's wrong?", asked Jeice with concerned tone in his voice, to be honest if there's something good for me after what I saw earlier, that should be his generous voice, he was like the big brother I hadn't a chance to know, and right then I turned around to face him, a little smile on my face to make him feel better, I saw all of the Ginyu Force standing right there waiting for me to spit an answer.
Oh, it's nothing Jei! Really!", I said with the smile still on my face".
We don't believe you!", Burter said in a determined voice, all of the Ginyu Force members nodded in agreement, my smile had gone" and I sighed in defeat and told them what happened, they looked so surprised about it. "Well, we have to get some sleep because tomorrow is big day, don't forget that we're having an important guest", Goldu said positively. As for the others, they agreed that all of us had to sleep and get some rest to welcome the guest. I went to my room but couldn't close my eyes, the truth is that I didn't want to sleep and to see his face in my dreams, too! But in the end, I fell asleep with Armadrillomon by my side, that night I wished I won't wake up next morning!

Count's pointveiw:
It was Saturday morning, I was getting ready for my visit to the Hunter Base, I just couldn’t wait to see Ben again, even though I knew that Double T won't be happy to see me and he would be very happy to blow up my head, but I didn't really care about it, all what cared about is to see Ben and to meet 'him' again, I was really interested in that kid, and sure that he is 'the one' my invisible friend was talking about, we had suffered enough from being Koshirogan's slaves. "Excellency, Blaze got the carriage ready to go", I heard Bertuccio saying, I turned around to see my loyal servant bowing before me, "excellent, because I don't want to be late from my appointment…Ah, and Bertuccio, tell them to get ready you and Baptistin are staying here!", I said to Bertuccio in determent and without another word he went to tell the high-ranked Spanish soldiers to be prepared, and when all of us were ready I ordered Blaze the cat to start moving. " Excellency, are you sure that this kid is the one we're looking for?", said the lieutenant with a doubting tone, I threw a malicious smile at him and he understood that I'm pretty sure from what said to them. I just hope that I won't see Double T in front of my face when I get in the base or I'm doomed! Well, unless if Ben stopped him, he was in charge on me even when we were mavericks, even though he didn't like it at first but then we became friends, strange isn't it?
"Excuse me for asking, Excellency but why did you take me and the lieutenant in this visit?". "Because, my dear commander, the place I'm going to is a military building, so I thought it would be the best for me to bring my own soldiers along, am I right?", I explained to them and they nodded without any other word, we carried on until we got to the Hunter Base.​

هادا أول فصل، الباقي بعد ما أشوف ردوركم. ه9
والآن جدياً، من لا يجيد الإنجليزية فلا يتردد في سؤالي عن أي معنىً صعب قد يواجهه
ح5

التعديل الأخير:

كوين

طالبة بمدرسة الردود الجميلة
إنضم
13 فبراير 2015
رقم العضوية
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
فلسطين
توناتي
الجنس
أنثى
LV

رد: To become a hunter رواية باللغة الإنجليزية عن كيف تتحول حياة إنسان بفضل شخص متسامح

ههههههههههه ه ضض1ضض1

ما فهمت حرف بسه1

حراام عليكي ليه هيك

خليها عربي

يدوبني اعرف عربي ب1

هههههه مش حيكون في تفاعل اعتقد
الاحسن تخليها عربي ضض1ضض1

إنضم
30 ديسمبر 2014
رقم العضوية
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
برازيل *^* - في أحلامي - .
توناتي
الجنس
أنثى
LV

رد: To become a hunter رواية باللغة الإنجليزية عن كيف تتحول حياة إنسان بفضل شخص متسامح

-

السلام عليكم ~
أخبارك ي لطيفةة ؟’ .

تعجب لطيف ! ، أتسائل لما في عصابات
المافيا يجب أن يتواجد شاب أصلع الرأس ويرتدي النظارات الشمسية دائما xDDDD’ .
والشاب الثاني صاحب العينان المختلفتان ..
عجبني وصفك للون العين المتعمق $" ، أخضر لاذع 3333>’ .
زيرو باين إنه منخرش ي حرام xDD’ ، ع الرغم إني وجدت صعوبةة
في نطق إسم الرجل ، لذلك هل يمكنك ترجمةة الأسماء للعربيةة ؟’ .
لأني غير متأكدة إذ كان نطقهم صحيح ! .. ولكنه في النهايةة
يبدو وكأنه له هيبةة عارمةة xD’ .
بالمناسبةة | دبل T | لم أفهم معناها حقا .. هل هو شخص أم مكان ؟’ .
حسب علمي فهو شخص ، لكنني لم أقرأ عنه في هذا البارت .
وأيضا هناك بعض التصريفات الخاطئةة ، أو الأخطاء النحويةة التي غيرت المعنى .
في المرات القادمةة ، حاولي وضع فاصل بين حديث الشخص .
أقصد بأن تضعيه في سطر أخر ، لأني لاحظت في بعض الأحيان
أنك لا تضعين الـ | " | في بدايةة الحديث إنما في نهايته .
وهذا قد سبب لي التشويش كثيرا .
وأيضا حاولي وضع | | أو ( ) بين الأسماء عند ظهورها لأول مرة .
لأني لازلت أحاول حفظ الشخصيات الكثيرة ، والكثير منها قد غاب عن نظري
بسبب تداخلها مع النص ") ، أو ع الأقل تميزها بلون أخر .
أيضا هناك تكرار أحداث ، أقصد عندما ذكرتي حادثةة إغماء زيرو .
وصفت أحدهم قد جال بنظره في الغرفةة وفي نفس السطر
ذكرتي كلمةة | To see | حوالي المرتين على الأقل ، وهذا قد سبب
لي عسر في الفهم ، لذلك حاولي تغير المصطلحات .. لمصطلحات أسهل وأقرب للفهم .
وتجنبي التكرار لأنه قد يغير المعنى في بعض الحالات .

في النهايةة ، التغير حقا ممتع ..
وأكاد لا أستطيع عن وصف سعادتي بتغيرك للغةة الأنجليزيةة .
لأن هذا يساعد الكثير ، ولكن في نفس الوقت هو عامل غير جاذب مع الأسف ") .
فالأغلب لا يقرأ الإنجليزيةة الإ من أجل الدراسةة هذه الأيام 3|>’ .
لذلك م رائيك وضع الشابتر بالأنجليزي ثم ترجمته بالعربي
بخط أصغر في فقرة أخرى ! ، حتى يكون لك إقبال عليها ع الأقل .
وأعدك بأني سأقرأ البارت بالإنجليزي من أجلك xDD’ .
ممتنةة لتغيرك الممتع $:’ .
بإنتظار البارت القادم بشوق 333>’ .
أخبريني عندما تضعينه هلا فعلتي ؟’ .
أسعدك المولى ، لك كل الحاجات الجميلةة 33>’ .

المتواجدون في هذا الموضوع

المواضيع المتشابهة

أعلى أسفل